March 29, 2010

Spring Break, day one


If I don't post some sort of update by weeks end, send for help...my kids may have me tied up in the closet! ;)

Actually, I am looking forward to some down time this week, and maybe some fun day trips if the weather cooperates. I am also hoping to get some mass production cooking done. Fix and freeze style- when ever I have extra time I cook dinners in massively large quantities and then portion them out and freeze them for another day. Soccer and track season here- It's nice to have that part done already!

And of course, it just occurred to me that Easter is less than a week away- so I need to get some stuff ready for Easter also this week... so much for down time!

I do have my Chocolate bunny already...


Here is my safe version of a chocolate Easter bunny- It's calorie free!! And, it's already missing the ear tip ;)
The patterned paper and chipboard pieces are from American Crafts, and the ribbon and button are from PTI. I added a little glitter to the blue egg using stickles.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Savitri said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors!!

Enjoy your down week with the family! Spring break happened during the big furniture move pick-up for us and wuih... bad bad bad! There was no downtime and now I'm just looking forward to be done moving and catch up on some sleep! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is adorable AJ! Love that pp! Enjoy the break! :)

jennifer mitten said...

Thanks for the idea - I have this paper collection too and just love it!

jennifer mitten said...

Thanks for the idea - I have this paper collection too and just love it!