March 13, 2010

Stampin Store KOM Blog HOP

Good Morning-
Happy National Craft Month! In honor of National Craft month, I am spending a few hours at my LSS doing a Unity Stamps Demo- if you are in the area, stop by!

On to my card- It's the Unity Stampin' Store kit blog hop time-

I love that sentiment- and the tree, isn't that a fun image to color in or paper piece with?



I went with a paper piecing technique for my tree. I stamped the tree several times onto BG's Sugar Rush paper and cut out specific paisley shapes. I colored in a few of the paisleys and the trunk with my copics, and added a bit of stickles to the pink flower.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh AJ! This is one fabulous card. I just love this kit and love that DP you used. I have to have this set. The tree is so cool and just love this quote. Have a great time today and can't wait to see pics and here about your class. Lucky stampers!

Lisa H. said...

this is way cool! love what you did with that tree. great paper piecing and congrats on the Unity demo,how fun!

Angela said...

LOVE this! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Robynccgirl said...

Wow AJ! This is totally stunning! Love tht tree and I can't wait for my kit to arrive!

Stephanie Zito said...

Gorgeous AJ! LOVE your paper piecing! Wonderful card! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Shelley said...

Love the paper piecing/coloring combo! Awesome card!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful card, so loving the look of this tree!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous!! My friend gave me this tree from her kit and I can't wait to use it!!

JPScraps said...

Definitely a beautiful card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

beautiful card! Love visiting and seeing your eye candy:)

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous!

Rona said...

beautiful card!! love the way the tree looks paper pieced!

StacyC said...

Love it...

Broni said...

This is darling, AJ!!

Heather said...

Simply cute! LOVe the use of that cute image!

Amber said...

Fun card AJ! Our cards are very similar, GMTA!

maryanns said...

Wow! This is a spectacular card! Thanks for sharing your techniques with us.

Jenny Gropp said...

very cool!!! Love it!

Carmen O. said...

This is card is FABULOUS! I just got these stamps in the mail yesterday. I always enjoy seeing what others create.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh I love this... I just love Unity!!