March 4, 2010

Unity Thursday again

Watch out! I scrapped again!

I used to scrap a lot more often, and do every once in a while still, but since I am a cleaner, less is more type of chick, I didn't share them with you as much- My CAS style whether it be cards or mini books or layouts isn't that popular, so I never bother.
That being said...

I am over it ;)

And how cute is that adorable little girl??!!!
I tell you- she is the reason I need to be better about scrapping- she says the craziest things, and she has her own fun quirky personality that I am in awe of most days.

In this picture she was about 2 years old. Rain boots, tank top, pink floral pants, dog leash in her mouth, and dog collar as a belt. (She still has quite a bit of punky brewster in her)
Then top it off with her cute little head tilt post! priceless- when she is 13 she is going to sooo not want to see this! ;)

Stamps Unforgettable Moments, the Jan/Feb Scrapping Kit, Unity
Paper and mini letter stickers are Cosmo
Big alpha is Basic Grey (note to self, order more alpha stickers!)

*AND* Jodi C- email me please! So I can send off a copy of this mag!

ENJOY! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

BonnieRose said...

great layout AJ.... your daughter sounds adorable! I need to get some sbing done too.. thank God I hv two retreats I'm going on later this year, I always get lots done on those!

Latisha said...

great page, and what a little cutie...love the dog collar :)

Libby Hickson said...

What a cutie!! Ugh I really need to get going on scrapbooks - my oldest is 4 and I've done nothing!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute!! I used to scrap more too. I need to get back at it!

Mary Friederichsen said...

She is so SWEET!
I like CAS! Especially for scrapbook pages...you focus more on the picture and less on the other items on the page...so I think you should post them more!
(just my humble opinion! :) )

Thank you for sharing!

Angie Blom said...

ah cute layout.. love the photo's

misstreez said...

Love the story. I like scrapbooking thats all about the story!!

Lisa F said...

Love it! I love CAS layouts!!!