April 30, 2010

FWF & Blog candy winner


Happy Friday- We are home today enjoying a lazy one, no school today for us! Since Maren is offering up a few challenges to win one of our new Going Retro sets, I thought I would share my Going retro card-

I love how you can create the background- it's so versatile!
here's the deets on her challenge-
Make a card, layout or project inspired by something in your Paper Crafts publication.

Link it up to Maren's blog OR in the SCS Gallery, using keyword: USCAC5

You have until 10am CST, Friday, May 7th.


*and* A winner from yesterday's blog candy....

Blogger Deerrun said...

Darling cards! I think my favorite stamp set is the Material Girl set with the dolls and dresses. It just doesn't get cuter than that!

18:55

PLEASE POST HERE to win your Eco Chic set!!!!

be back in a bit with my SS card!



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Debby/Darthy said...

I adore it. This card is so great.

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Congrats Deerrun!

jo said...

Stunning card! I love that background stamp!

{jennie} said...

Great card! Happy FWF!

Jennipher said...

Very cool card!

Michelle said...

Great card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh I like this.. very retro cool!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I really love this card! So retro and groovy...gotta CASE it to send my my sis!