April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!

Back for another fun Unity Stamps Color challenge {with a twist}

This weeks colors are blue & yellow-lighter shades, and the twist is the sketch shown below from Paper Crafts Go To Sketches care of Jess Witty.

Click on the sketch to see her take on it-


and here is my card using her sketch. My colors are soft sky and barely banana- (for you SU! folks that still have piles of BB around- here's your chance to use them up!! ;) I also used Spellbinders labels one, and standard circles dies. I added a few gems, and wrapped white DMC thread around my blue layer.
stamps are from Unity's new Soiree's & Such
If you play along- make sure to upload using keyword USCCC02

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Amber said...

EEEE! This is SO SUPER ADORABLE AJ! I love that onesie, it is very possibly the cutest thing EVAH! Love your card!

StampinCathy said...

This is just the cutest little baby card. I just love this color combo and how you used this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

BonnieRose said...

beautiful colors... love that set.. I gotta get mine inky!

Latisha said...

love love love freaking love this!!! It is perfect!

Lauren said...

Aww....so sweet!! LOVE IT!!!! Fanstastic card...just beautiful!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Gorgeous AJ!! Great colours and I love that sketch!

Angela said...

CUTE! Love this! :)

Natalie said...

this is just perfect aj!!!