April 7, 2010

i thank you


I was finally able to get my hands on some of those *yummy* bloomers from Webster's pages...and Latisha made me promise I would use them and not hoard them. So, I busted one out for today! :) One.


I stamped my sentiment from Inside and out onto my white circle cut from the standard circle nestibilities then layered it onto the pink paislee patterned paper cut using classic rectangle nestibilities.

I will admit, it was hard to make that initial first cut into the pretty ribbon, but I managed to get the job done!

enjoy your day! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the whimsical butterfly said...

ha! I JUST posted to FB about not being able to find these pretties! I commend you for making the first cut! Had to have been hard-but look at that sweet little bloomer! Love!

Ryann Salamon said...

I made a card last night using the same papers and color palette - too funny! Great design and I love the pop of aqua. Not hoarding is hard - good job :)

BonnieRose said...

love it!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love this card! Definitely worth the cutting of the bloomers! :)

Julie Campbell said...

Ack! Where did you find that Webster's ribbon??? I LOVE it & want it in a bad way. :) I commend you for not hoarding. I am soooo bad at that. :)

Becky said...

Very lovely, gorgeous ribbon.

wig4usc said...

I just love turquoise and red...very pretty, thanks!