April 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, technically, I came home Sunday evening...Monday was a blur! Back to the routine with kids and sports and extracurricular activities. I just really wanted to play with my new crafty stuff!
I had SUCH a FABULOUS time last week with all of the other Spellbinders Designers. WOW!
It was a TON of fun, we learned a LOT, made LOTS of new friends, and came home with MORE stuff than I will EVER be able to use!

Starting with this...

Claire was so gracious and sent us all some of her fabulous stamps! I followed the sketch from 2sketches for you this week-check it out here.


and check out my new Flourish impressabilities...matches the pink paislee paper perfectly!

That's all for now- have some serious catching up to do around here!

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Claire Brennan said...

What a fresh pretty card AJ, and of course I'm more than a little tickled to see those stamps!!! cannot wait for my Spellbinders impressabilities!!!

StampinCathy said...

Welcome back! Beautiful card and can't wait to see more of your inspiring MOJO with all your new goodies.

Ryann Salamon said...

New toys are always the best!! Very cute card - I need to play along - love the sketch :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

fabulous! love the colors and embossing!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful AJ!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Oooohhh my favorite color combo, very pretty :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

travelingmama said...

This is super cute! Glad you had a good time!

Julie Overby said...

Pretty AJ! How funny, that's the first stamp I used too! LOL

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along w/us this week @2S4Y! :)