April 30, 2010

Stamp Simply time!


Welcome to another round of FWF and Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge!

Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is to make a 3-D flower- how easy these are to do!!
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all the details and see her fabulous sample.


I kept my card super simple- my flower is some older basic grey paper. I made my 3-D flower using my spellbinders nestabilites dies- I cut out several at one time and layered them on top of each other to make my flower. You could easily fancy it up with more layers, and glitter if you should choose. ;)

Anyone is welcome and invited to play! SCS Keyword is ssnotime137 for those who upload at SCS. There is no time limit. You can play this challenge anytime at all. The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!

Teresa Kline: Enjoy the VA Sunshine - April & May Guest Designer

Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps

Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here.

Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.

Tammy Hershberger: Stamp Happy.

Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty

Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color

Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Carole said...

Love your flower! Nicely done!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Beautiful AJ!!! I love your flower! Have a wonderful weekend!

StampinCathy said...

Love this flower on this CAS card.

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely flower xx

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE your CAS card, AJ ... your flower is simply adorable!

Poppit said...

Great card. Simple & stylish

Barbara said...

Adorable CAS card, AJ!! Love the subtle color combo.

lynn said...

so simple and adorable, aj:)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just love your fun flower and the simplicity of your card!!! You do simple SO well! GREAT 3D flower project!!!

Jennifer said...

GREAT flower - CUTE card!!

travelingmama said...

This is adorable! I love your flower!

Mandy said...

LOVE these flowers! Yours is fabulous! :)