April 10, 2010

Store Kit Blog Hop!




Happy Saturday! Today's our monthly store kit blog hop- you can see the whole kit here- If you haven't read about the great new kit changes- head on over to the Unity blog to see all the details!




Today's card use the new April Store Kit of the month-Total Cuteness.



The paper is October Afternoon's Roadmap, The rectangle die is the Classic Rectangle from Spellbinders. I stamped the butterfly, cut him out, and popped him up. The gems are Kaiser-
Pretty basic straight forward card, but I love the colors!

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

Love the colors and layout and can't wait to get my stamps to play with!! Super cute!

BonnieRose said...

wonderful card.. love the fun summer colors!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love that stamp.

the whimsical butterfly said...

SO cute! I love that butterfly-esp the sentiment in it. Awesome springy DP's too and the little gems are the perfect touch :) Happy Saturday!

Eva said...

AJ, this is so cute..love it!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE those colors as well Aj...supa CUTE!! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this AJ and the papers to go with are perfect match!!!

Lisa F said...

Very cute -love the color you stamped the butterfly

Ryann Salamon said...

Very cute - great colors!

Jen said...

Absolute cuteness here! That font on the butterfly reminds me of the font that they used to use for the 'love bug' beetle...yea, I'm aging myself, ha!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - lovin' this kit!

Jessy said...

super cute and simple, love the colors too. :-)

StacyC said...

Very cute...

Stephanie Zito said...

How fun!!! Can't wait to get my Store KOTM! Thanks for the inspiration!