April 9, 2010

TGIF!


Welcome to another round of FWF and Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge!

Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is all about Graduation or Year end treats- (this is definitely subjective) This includes year end thank you's for your children's teacher as well- this is the route I went.

Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all the details and see her amazing sample.

Two cards in one week using my new Bloomers! I would say I am definitely over my hoarding issues! ;)

My card uses the Pink Paislee paper 365 degrees. It's my favorite of their new line!
I used labels nine, and stamped the sentiment from Inside and Out. The pearls were white, so I colored them with my copic to better match the bloomers.
Hope you like-

enjoy!

Make sure to upload using key word ssnotime135, and to check out the rest-


Teresa Kline: Enjoy the VA Sunshine - April Guest Designer

Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps

Barb Anders: Paper Pursuits

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat

Tammy Hershberger: Stamp Happy

Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty

Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color

Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.

Pin It Now!

36 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great card!

StampinCathy said...

This just beautiful. Great colors and love the flowers.

lynn said...

adorable, aj!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, I adore the puffy flowers, gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

dahlhousedesigns said...

beautiful, those flowers are so awesome!

lisa a.

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous card, AJ! LOVE those gorgeous flowers!!

Kerry said...

I absolutely love that ribbon and soft color combination...so pretty!

Cassie_lu said...

love how you used the ribbon on the card.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love that fabby ribbon treatment, AJ!

Heather said...

This is very beautiful! Great design and LOVE your row of roses!

Eva said...

AJ, this is just gorgeous!!! Love the gorgeous trim!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Um no I do not like, I LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE...and STILL shopping for those bloomers, LOL!!!!

Kelly Landers said...

So jealous you have those Webster's flowers!! I NEED those!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, be-still, my heart! love those bloomers-soo pretty AJ!

BonnieRose said...

beautiful card!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!! Stunning AJ!!! Love those bloomers! Have a fabulous weekend!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Gorgeous bloomers!!! What a lovely design AJ!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Um where did you get these bloomers you speak of? :) So pretty! Great card AJ!

Susan Bouchard said...

This is so pretty!

Martha said...

love it!

Rona said...

I DID NOT know that you could color your pearls with copics!!! I have to try that!! gorgeous card - I love this pink paislee line too but I think my fav is bayberry cottage!

StacyC said...

Very nice, love the material border...

Elisabeth said...

So pretty, love the color combination!

FibreJunky said...

Oh wow, I just love those roses!! Are those the bloomers? Gonna have to get labels 9. Nesties are so fab! Gorgeous card, AJ!

Amy said...

This is beautiful AJ! I love those roses!

Jessy said...

sweet card AJ- I would lhave never thought to color the pearls with Copics! WOW. and I love those blooms, super cute! :-)

Barbara said...

Beautiful, AJ!!! Lovin' those bloomers!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

kmassman said...

Gorgeous!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

This is perfect!

Jennipher Lowery said...

love the bloomers!

Karen said...

Beautiful card and lovely color combo!

Jen said...

Oooh, so pretty AJ! I love the Pink Paislee paper and those...bloomers...awesome!

Maria Levine said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers!

Eryn Hagen said...

this is GORGEOUS AJ...I love those flowers..and the color combo!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Great design and those flowers are fabulous.