April 23, 2010

Welcome to another round of FWF and Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge!

Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is to make a joy fold card. I went with simple- ( this is stamp simply! ;) and changed it up a bit- (I altered the joy fold so that it's actually just a normal fold)

Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all the details and see her beautimous sample.


This paper (BG) is definitely older, but I JUST love the colors together- they are just so fresh and springy. I stamped the butterfly from Unity's August 2008 KOM, (WOWSERS, that's an OLD stamp!) and then the sentiment is from this months.

How often do you pull out your older stamps?? ;)

some of the girls are taking the night off- Make sure to upload using key word ssnotime136

Teresa Kline: Enjoy the VA Sunshine - April Guest Designer

Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps

Barb Anders: Paper Pursuits

Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty

Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color

Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.


enjoy!
Pin It Now!

25 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Love that card -and love my old Unity stamps!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful card. I don't have that stamp it is wonderful.. it would be a new one for me! haha

Deb Neerman said...

Love your Joy Fold card, AJ ... I prefer that fold ... and the beautiful DP you used, too. Very spring-like!

Have a great weekend!

Barbara said...

I love that paper--even if it is old! Sweet butterflies and the sentiment is adorable!

Renee' Dezember said...

I really like your card! I think I may have to try one of those...TFS

secret scrapbooker said...

Lovely card :0)

Anita said...

Simply beautiful! I adore the way you combined the patterned papers!

Janine said...

Hey AJ!! Love your card!! Hope you have a great weekend. Whats the weather like in your neck of the woods??

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful love the whole design of your card!!!

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!!!

Poppit said...

Oh sweet! Love your creative design

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful card, I really like that butterfly image and the sentiment is too sweet!

Debbi said...

Pretty card and I don't pull out my old stamps often enough. Thanks for the kick in the butt to do that.

Stephanie Zito said...

So beautiful AJ!! I love that butterfly stamp! I'll have to check my Unity stash to see if I have it! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lesley said...

Lovely card xx

jo said...

Lovely card! I love the papers you used.

Linda said...

aj

I love butterflies background ds paper the right side is my favitore.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Love these fluttering butterflies...and your design!

Purple Princess said...

Love butterflies!! Beautiful card!!

Jennipher said...

Fun card. And I think everyone loves that paper. I know I never tire of seeing it.

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful!

Cath x said...

So very pretty! Have a great weekend xx

Kelly Landers said...

I love seeing old and new stamps and papers!! This is gorgeous!! I like how you stamped the butterflies off the image panel!!

Jen said...

What a fabulous idea to bring out the old stamps...but they are still FABulous to work with, as you show on this card AJ! Love how you used the butterflies!