May 19, 2010

and I thank you...

Well...I am still going through boxes and piles of stuff. I can only do a little each day, so it does seem like a never ending task of cleaning and purging...

I did manage to whip this out last week- I made it for the pc mag call and it was a big fat reject...so here I share with you! ;)


I used my trusty Unity noteworthy occasions set and my Spellbinders™ dies. Paper is MME and the gems are Kaiser.
Thank you's are always good to have on hand, right?

It's book fair week...so most of my time is spent at the school this week, I can't believe how little time is left until summer break! I am looking forward to some fun road trips with the kids!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Cute card AJ, love the strips of pp behind the main image! PC just doesn't know what they missed out on;)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the layout of this card and that dp.

Karen B. said...

Fun card, would make anyone smile! That paper and the way you used it is great.

travelingmama said...

I'm right there with you. Apparently I have lost my mojo. :-( I love your card, though, and agree with Amber- they obviously missed out! Good luck with the purging- it just feels better from here!

marilyn said...

Great card!

Jennifer said...

Really CUTE! Great way to use up those scraps that you love!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Oh, I love this card! SO fun!

Ravengirl said...

No way, that could not possibly be a reject! It's too cool!