May 24, 2010

the countdown is ON!

The end of school is near...and in just a few short weeks, they will be home for the summer and I am thinking my days will be just a tad less hurried!
I definitely would love to see some summer weather as well. I think we are still getting a bit of winter like weather around here and I am done with it!

and with the end of school approaching, that means that Father's day is also nearing us!

I have a few cards ready for Fathers day now- which is nice considering there are dads, husbands, father in laws, etc who all get one. I haven't yet decided who gets which one though! ;)

This is one I made a while back and haven't managed to share yet- It uses Unity's Noteworthy Occasion set.

Guy cards can be a bit challenging sometimes- you think- ribbon, no ribbon; buttons, no buttons...etc. What do you think?

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great manly man card. I love the dp and the layout of this card. Love how you used the sentiment in the the frame.

Karen B. said...

I think you've handled this well. Ribbon is great, as in this card, when you've got the right application and right color.

AMIT said...

Your card is really good.

Adsense Alternative