May 17, 2010

I love summer!

Well, I do. I just wish it would come and stay. We have had beautiful weather, and then today- rain. All week fore cast- RAIN. blech.

Anyhoo...The Monday chicks are all doing summer cards....and this is pretty wiiiiide open to interpretation- My anniversary is in the summer, so there you have it- a love themed summer card. ;) open to interpretation I tell ya! ;)


The stamps are GinaK Designs and the paper is My Minds Eye. It's one of those simple easy layouts that I often use over and over!

and check out the others who may also be doing summer cards-
Latisha, Renee, Jeanne, Jimmi, Amber, & Maren.

I am off to the zoo with my daughters kindergarten class for the day...in the rain.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Amber said...

SUUUUPER cute AJ! I love that sentiment, it's precious:)

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. Love the hanging hearts and that sentiment. Have fun at the zoo.

Bethany Paull said...

Very cute!

Gina said...

Cute Card AJ . . . Enjoy your trip to the Zoo (even if it is in the rain) :)

lynn said...

enjoy the zoo! sweet card, aj:)

Michele said...

Such a sweet card!

AMIT said...

Its really cute card.

Advertising Network India