May 4, 2010

Just Bee'cause

I needed some me craft time. Ya know- the type where you make something because you want to? Just for fun and to unwind after cleaning ;)

I used the new Garden Variety set from Cosmo by Unity, (would link you up, but the site is down!)
For some reason I went with an out of the norm color combo for me-

pink, grey, & vanilla. A touch of yellow for his wings which I colored with an atyou spica pen to sparkle!

Have you stamped on vellum lately? Funny how things come and go. Vellum used to be so often used, but lately, it's so very forgotten. It makes for some cute wings though! ;)

enjoy!

stamps- garden variety- cosmo & unity
pink pirouette, basic grey, & cream cardstock- SU!
basic grey ink
spellbinders nestabilities
cream ribbon- pti
linen thread- may arts
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love how you did the wings. glad you got some ME stamping time-some times that just what you need! looks great, AJ!

Michele Gross said...

Oh those little wings are just adorable! ME time is good for you! I try to get a dose of it a few times a week :)

Hannah said...

clever! I love that bee.

Jen said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love this and that great ruffle!