May 3, 2010

CAS Spring card


Today is a Thank God it's Monday sort of day for me- I managed to get sick last week and wasted about 3 days in bed! So ready to get back at it and into my routine!

The Monday's chicks are doing spring cards and I managed to incorporate the Unity Color challenge with a twist into mine as well!

The colors are green, yellow, and orange. The twist is CAS. ;)

I am quite fond of CAS- lets limit the layers & embellishments on these!
I used Basic Grey's Lime Rickey for my orange, green, & yellow if that helps you with color matching.

Remember to use keyword USCCC03 when uploading to SCS-

and check out the others who may also be doing spring cards-
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love that butterfly and sentiment.

Ann Kranitz said...

Great layout.....love the double butterflies.

Karen B. said...

This is stunning, the colors and the the way you've them blows me away.

Courtney Baker said...

Cute AJ!

Lisa H. said...

this is fabulous, AJ! love the layout and colors.