May 7, 2010

Stampin Store KOM Blog HOP



Welcome to the Store Kit blog hop!


I think Moments in bloom is my favorite store kit ever- i just love that ledger image, and of course the silhouette flowers are fabulous!

Moments in bloom, MME- Lush, Spellbinders™ Nestabilities die templates, May Arts linen thread.

Again Moments in bloom, Basic Grey Paper, American Crafts cardstock, DMC white thread-(colored with my copic) button- pti


and lastly- Naturally you, Basic Grey paper, and Spellbinders™ Nestabilities die templates. I stamped the definition onto the label shape, and attached the bird with a pop dot.


Make sure to head yourself on over to Brooke's blog next!


Pin It Now!

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are beautiful and love how you used the stamps in this kit.

Karen B. said...

Wonderful images, I so admire your use of patterned paper on a CAS design.

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards!

BonnieRose said...

wonderful!

lynn said...

love these, aj:)

Sherry Campbell said...

Very pretty. :)

Lacey said...

awesome cards!! I need to go in my scrap room shortly and create - thanks for the inspiration.

jpmayo said...

Beautiful cards AJ!

Donna said...

Such beautiful cards! I love them all.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love these AJ so pretty each and everyone loving the store kit!!!

Eva said...

WOW...AJ, these are soooo pretty!! My favorite is the middle one, it's just divine!!!! Hugs...

Ryann Salamon said...

Very pretty! I can see why this kit is your favorite. Love the silhouettes!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--you were busy! All three of these cards are beautiful--my fav is the first one! Just love it:)

Kimberly Crawford said...

darn you, I was trying to resist that kit!! now with all your cutie cards I am going to need it!
(((HUGS))

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty cards AJ :) Love the soft subtle colors paired with those beautiful sentiments.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow, girlie these are BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited about this mo's kit, I actually ordered the other 1/2! Your flower card is GORGEOUS w that ledger stamp and the blue flower is beautiful! Love the simple elegance of the 3rd card., too-you rocked this kit!

Linda said...

Hey aj

I like you seconed very much that paper downside very pretty with the image!

Ilaria said...

I lime the way you use patterned paper. you cards are Essential but full of energy
Ilaria