May 12, 2010

whew...

So- I haven't fallen off the face of the earth- I have been swamped with life! You know- kids, sports, school, homework, and SPRING CLEANING. The last of which is kicking my butt!

I do have a fun little card using Unity's newest release Going Retro.

I used some My Minds Eye Quite Contrary paper, and my Spellbinders™ dies. (the red stripe paper is just the backside)


and THIS is what has been keeping me from posting...I can't find my desk tops any more so I am on a HUGE PURGE of spring cleaning! I have more stuff than I could ever use in one life time!

I think that the PC box is full paper! ribbon, chipbaord pieces, stamps, stickers, blah blah blah! I think I will have to have blog candy again soon for my followers-


this is only like 1/8 of the stuff I have boxed up to go! Really need to find a GOOD home for it all! any takers?

back tomorrow with more! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Nice card,,,,inspiring artwork on your posts.......and loooook at all that "blog candy"....I think you "need" to give some of that away!!! I am trying to clean up my art room....it seems to accumulate faster than I can keep up with it though :)

Karen B. said...

Nice well composed layout, the colors pop against the white. Looks like lots of fun stuff too, if it made it into any home (mine included) I think it would be put to good use!

Courtney Baker said...

I love the clean up! I'm moving rooms soon so I hope to do something similar!

Susan Westberg said...

AJ - adorable card! I definitely think any Unity stuff is cute. :) I would love any of your extras that are boy related or could be used on boy pages. We have a 12-year-old daughter and just found out we are going to be in the foster-to-adopt for a baby boy! PLUS any extra stuff I could share with Brooke, Eryn and the other Unity girls. (That's where my extras go anyway - LOL!)

Pam and Presley said...

I would love to have some for my Girl Scout group we are doing scrap booking now.

pamandrandy@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Ravengirl said...

Love your going retro card today! Looks like tons of stuff you have to get rid of! I would gladly drive down to take it off your hands if you like ;)

Noreen said...

Why not have a give-away or two for your readers, to find a new home for your stash you're ready to unload. I'd be glad to help.

susana said...

Hello:
Really pretty cards. I can take some of your unused things. I am Susana from Uruguay and I am looking for stuff to open a non profit craft school. Please keep me in your mind. Thanks
sudzui@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Real nice work! I can use anything you want to toss out. I know there are lots of people in line for some though. Anyway, if you want to send me some you can email me at: sueanddonny@netzero.net. I will share with my stamping group. We work with Bonnie Klass at least once a month.
Thanks.