June 9, 2010

I'm still here!!

You know how life gets a little crazy and things start piling up, and you fall a wee bit behind...
Well, I think that may be my life for the next month! ;)

I have been working on re organizing my office and it has taken over it seems...and it's the end of the year, lots of sports to finish up, field trips, luncheons, celebrations, parties, yada yada yada.

So I did manage to get a card done using a Gina K set!!



This is Cosmo and Sung from the heart. I used my Spellbinders™ dies and tattered angels to die the may arts ribbon the color I wanted- it totally coordinates with the paper!

And my bff has finally returned from Thailand this week...as soon as things settle down around here we are going to try and catch up.
One more week of school left here, and then I am sure that busy running around for school stuff will shift to busy running around to play dates and hopefully days spent at the beach! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

girl I love it .. the hearts coming out that envelope is just too cute .. oooh Thailand FUN FUN place ..

Karen B. said...

So sweet with the image, layout and colors. Hope you have time to catch up with your girlfriend too!

lynn said...

this one is adorable!