June 1, 2010

Jumpin' on Delovely bandwagon

Whoa! Happy June 1st!
This is the first time in 4 days I have been able to finally stamp! I got new goodies and finally the time to play with them!
We didn't go away for the Memorial holiday...(Mother Nature wouldn't allowed us to if we were wanting to.) Anyone else having bad weather issues in their parts of the world? I know this much- there will be no droughts here this summer.

I used a few Unity stamps paired up with this fun Cosmo paper. I love how happy and bright this paper is, something we could totally use around here. (Are you listening mother nature?!)

I am home with the kids today with several play dates lined up...hoping for relaxing day to start off our three day school week!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the colors you used on this happy card.

Latisha said...

ca-ute! loving the ribbon! and that cute birdy

Karen B. said...

Seems like Father Time and Mother Nature need a talking to! Fun fun card, the bright bird is perfect with that paper!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is so cute! Ah, I have YET to jump on the DeLovely wagon b/c it was sold out at a few places, but also b/c it's so bright-but the more I see, the more I LIKE! Love that big pretty ribbon, too!

Cynthia said...

Wonderful piece....

Tiffany said...

LOVE the simple elegance of this card, so beautiful!