June 2, 2010

today is the day...

in which my kids head back to school after 4 days off!

just a small taste of what's shortly ahead- hopefully with warmer weather and less rain though...
they are just itching to get outside and RUN!

So, I decided to make a clean and somewhat simple card using the new Brave Girls kit. I mentioned before how this kit challenged me and I actually *LOVE* how this card turned out!

The yellow paper and teal ribbon were just begging to be paired together- such a great color combo!

off to stamp- need to get my hip hop projects ready for tomorrow! ;)
enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I like the color combo too....really nice piece.

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the colors together and the stamps.

Latisha said...

I am kind of liking that bird cage, i didn't think I would like any of it, and I really like that sentiment too.

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful eclectic mix of elements that work so well together! Love the colors and that fabulous twine too!