June 21, 2010

the Tulip fesitval

We are sharing our projects over at the Spellbinders™ site. They have new art up- Head on over there to check it out.



Here is one of my favorite pictures ever...You may have seen it before- I share it often! ;) It's of Lauren and I in the tulip fields during the festival. So amazing to see in person- I took hundreds of pictures that day!
It uses Spellbinders™ S3-026 Filmstrip; & S4-194 Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles LG.
Paper is Cosmo and gems are Kaiser.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, CUTEST LAYOUT EVAH!!!!! That is such a sweet picture, I'm sure you'll cherish it forever:)

StampinCathy said...

This is just one amazing and inspiring layout. The picture is just priceless.

Karen B. said...

What an absolutely beautiful picture, and I really appreciate how the sentiment strip is incorporated through color and the script font. Such a great layout, makes me want to pull out my scrapbooking supplies right now.

Ryann Salamon said...

What a cute layout AJ! I love this!

Toni K said...

Beautiful! Love this picture too.