June 18, 2010

woo hoo for summer.

Although, I will admit that it doesn't feel like summer here. yet.

so, I am thinking warm thoughts. ;) Short post today- hoping to possibly spend some time home and cleaning.
I swear, for never being home, you would think my house would be SPOTLESS! but, it's not.




and...

for the blog candy winner-

Kirsti said
Love this LO - It is beautiful in it's simplicity...we are of to Disneyland Paris this summer - can't wait....x

please email me and send me your mailing info-

enjoy! Pin It Now!

17 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the owls.

Maria Levine said...

Oh so lovely and simple! Fabulous!

Donna said...

Love this card! Those owls are so cute.

secret scrapbooker said...

Cute card :0)
Kate x

Toni K said...

I love these little owls! So sweet! Cute card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love these owls--and what a sweet frame! TFS:)

the whimsical butterfly said...

So cute!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Cute!

Karen B. said...

Now those owls are the cutest with their heart wings, love the CAS design to showcase them off and how the pink/red and green compliment each other.

Debby/Darthy said...

Very sweet card.

Linda said...

Hey Aj,
simple! Cute!!

marilyn said...

cute card!!

jo said...

Cute card AJ!!!

Tracy said...

Awwww.....how cute!

Jen said...

A fabulous card with the most adorable owls...truly fantastic AJ!

Kirsti said...

How cute are those owls - I am thinking teacher cards for end of term next week.... and thank you for my blog candy win...was a fab surprise when I got up this morning!!! Kirsti xxx

Carly said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! Love that sweet image too!