July 14, 2010

Another Spellbinders LO

Happy Hump day- are you enjoying all of the Blog Frenzy releases!??!


I am sharing my layout I did for Spellbinders™ gallery- They have new art up, make sure to check it out between Blog Frenzy posts!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Will.  His hair is that perfect length, he's dressed with a nice collared shirt, and he's even striking a cool guy pose.  The awesome door he's leaning on has such character.  He was such a sport letting me stop to take pictures this day! (It was Mother's day, he sort of had to! ;)
It uses S4-112 Classic Ovals SM; S4-251 Big Scalloped Ovals LG; S7-018 Big Scalloped Border Grand.  I LOVE the Big Scalloped border- 12" of big scallops!


come back soon- my blog frenzy post is set for tomorrow! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous page! Great colors and just love the pic of Will. Thanks for this inspiring layout.

Anonymous said...

Very nice layout. I do like the scalloped edge and your choice of colors. Really like the picture of Will. Thanks for sharing.

Rene

Karen B. said...

Awesome guy layout, they are tough for me to do.

Carisa said...

this is the perfect guy layout! i love that scallop border, def on my wish list. i can't WAIT to see which release you are showcasing tomorrow! i love these blog frenzies. i'mkeeping my fingers crossed!!!

Valerie said...

Really like this LO. The colors and all the scallops look great.