July 26, 2010

Bring on the sneak peeks!

So this week is officially the last week of the month, and we have KOM sneak peeks for you, and some new release projects!


First up- here is the sneak peek for you today- (more to come tomorrow)


If you stop by the Unity blog today- you will see some Suzi Blu goodness there!  Here is another one to add to the sneak peeks!  I went with 'out of the box' colors for me since the image lends itself to being super original! ;)  I did color her with copics, added lots of glitter, and attached her to a Spellbinders™ Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® petite.  

I stamped the background with the worn grid- my backgrounds had escaped my use for a while due to craft room reorganization. (translation = I misplaced a few things ;)

make sure to check out the unity blog to see the rest of the fun today!

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute sneak peak. Your card is cute and love the bling.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Your glitter showed up awesome! Love this! I really like these new stamps-totally diff from what I'm used to which is really fun for me! You did a great job w her!

Angie Blom said...

Well I have been waiting for this moment.. Suzi Blu.. oh my who wonderful AJ.. I love love love this.. I need need need these!!!!

Anne said...

Such a cute image and card! Love the colors and coloring!