July 9, 2010

Friday!

Which means: FWF, Stamp Simply with Sharon, Blog candy winner, and this week- Graphic 45.
Whew, that's a mouthful!

We are still working with the fabulous Graphic 45 people this week- make sure to head on over there and check out there fab projects!

This weeks Stamp Simply challenge is Christmas in July. Perfect- I have been working on Christmas all month it seems! I used Graphic 45's perfect gentleman collection, (the colors were speaking to me! ;) I also used on of Unity's CHA releases- it's a great little Christmas set. LOVE it!
Pretty simple and easy peasy- when mass producing Christmas cards, I don't like to be too fussy!


Make sure to upload using SCS Keyword is ssnotime147.

Clare Buswell: Clare’s Creations - July Guest Designer

Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps

Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits

Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.

Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color

Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

*Ariadne* you are the winner of yesterdays blog candy- shoot me an email with your info!! :)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

26 comments:

cbuswell said...

Nice card, I like your approach here and I'm a huge fan of Argyle!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, argyle on a christmas card, seems like a match made in heaven. Love your pop of read on the card too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

StampinCathy said...

What a stunning Christmas card. I just love the argyle and bling on this card.

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is fabulous, AJ! Love the argyle and those great stamps ... especially that retro-ish font!

Have a fantastic weekend .. stay cool! Sending hugs!!

Donna said...

Ooh, pretty! Love pop of red. Awesome CAS card

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful holiday card, love the touch of red bling, perfect finishing touch! (I REALLY need to get working on my Christmas cards!)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

I agree...fabulous bling touches on the argyle paper! Fab work!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This paper is perfect for Christmas love this card!!!!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Great card, love the argyle touch. I found your blog on Spellbinders and am so glad I did, Wonderful projects!

Love Sheila xx

JenMarie said...

This is fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

How pretty! love the bling on the argyle DP!

Lesley said...

Great card!

Regina said...

Love the CAS style of your Christmas style. The bling and G45 DP add richness, while the papers and ornaments keep it simple. Love it!

Linda said...

AJ I see you busy make these nice card. Where do you come up with ideal?

marilyn said...

Great card--trying to embrace the "simple" cards. I just have a hard time stopping when I'm creating . . .trying to learn to leave some white space.

Angie Blom said...

ha.. I was just sorting christmas stamps.. I love what you did here.. I need to start mine soon. Xx

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

She said...

Lovely card - love the Graphic 45 papers. x

Suzi said...

Perfect Christmas card!!

Anita said...

What a great easy to mass produce holiday card!

shuggy said...

great card!

Barbara said...

Such a fun card, AJ! Love that pop of red!

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, pretty! Love that touch of bling!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Lori said...

The argyle pattern looks great for a holiday card!