July 21, 2010

Looking forward to summer break...

Anyone else out there having a GO-GO-GO sort of summer break?!  Where's the break part??! 

This last weekend we celebrated a birthday-


This kid will be turning 11 this week, and couldn't be happier about a bag of red vines for a gift! ;) I LOVE that!  How much longer will that be an acceptable gift?


I got the spend the day with my girlfriend who has been in Thailand for the last 2 years.  She recently moved back, but is now 2 hours away- The kids had a great time playing all day while the adults sat and talked the night away!  I wish she wasn't SO far away!



We then spent a leisurely day out at our family's beach property on hood canal...This photo is taken by my photographer in training, my 6 year old. ;)  She LOVES to snap pictures- and this one was actually decent...minus the fact I have zero makeup on or hair done!

oh- I almost forgot-



I do have a card to share...but now you see why I have been far and few from posting regularly!  Summer is meant to spent outside with friends and family and I am just doing my part! ;)

This is the current KOM from Unity, and uses Spellbinders™ dies.  Paper is from MME, and ribbon is May Arts.   Isn't that little row of animals marching just adorable??!

make sure to head back tomorrow...Cosmo is in the house! it's Hip Hop baby! ;)

enjoy!!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great pics. Happy Birthday to your son! Glad you had a fabulous time with your BF. You both look so cute. I just love this baby card.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

LOVE the way you made that shaped card! :)

Anne said...

Great card!! I love the design, the dp, the stamps, everything!!

Toni K said...

Adorable card! Glad you are enjoying summer.