July 28, 2010

nothing witty for a title...

It seems like I tend to title my posts close to the same thing...a lot!  I am certain that I have said Happy Hump day already... and it's day 3 of KOM sneak peeks, so that's nothing new...I am left title less today! ;)


first up- the August KOM sneak peek image....


and then- over at the Unity blog- I am posting for the crew since they are in Chicago enjoying CHA!
We are sharing Donna Downey projects on the Unity blog- head on over and check them out!


I got some new colors to play with this week and thought this daffodil one was fabulous!  
I used Basic Grey's Basics in white, Spellbinders™ new labels fourteen; one turned vertically, the other horizontally to set off the butterfly from the Kit Where you are. 

hip hop is tomorrow- same bat time, same bat place- even with some of the crew gone, it's on! ;)  Prizes will be a plenty!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anne said...

I like that daffodil color too! Your card is great!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one stunning card. Love this color and that butterfly is gorgeous.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

GORGEOUS! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

GORGEOUS! :)

FibreJunky said...

I think it's gorgeous!!!!!!!