July 16, 2010

Stamp Simply time

Sorry for posting a bit later than normal- We celebrated my sons birthday tonight and I lost track of time!  He's going to be 11 in one week and I am still not sure how that happened...

onto the card- This week's challenge is a sketch- and a great one imo! :) From Sharon's blog-

A CAS Sketch - Today I prepared a Clean and Simple Sketch for you to follow.  I love to see the different looks achieved by using the same basic sketch — and that said, you can go CAS if you prefer OR you can dress up this basic sketch as much as you like!  It’ll be fun to see the variances! Have fun with it!!!
148sketch-440-310-wm-notime.jpg



 
For my card today I went ultra simple...I have been missing my CAS style lately and wanted to get back at it!  I did turn the sketch on its side instead of as shown.
  Stamps are WaltzingMouse and the die is the new Labels Fourteen from Spellbinders™.  Paper is Cosmo.  I used Hug Snug again for my ribbon- I really like how the bows turn out!

Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime148 for those who upload at SCS.  There is no time limit. You can play this challenge  anytime at all.  The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!!!

Check out the fab samples on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
 Clare Buswell:  Clare’s Creations - July Guest Designer 
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 

enjoy! 
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful and CAS. Love the impact of the pink dots.

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful CAS card.

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is CAS, and INCREDIBLY beautiful! What a pretty verse and love that ribbon/DP! Beautiful, sweetie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH--just love that tag!! I need to learn how to use mine in my Cuttlebug...or maybe I can't use that...oh well--I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card--simple and beautiful! Esp. that ribbon and those gems;)

Hannah said...

pretty, pretty. That tag is so fun.

Deb Neerman said...

This is so pretty, AJ! Love the wonderful sentiment and that beautiful DP you used!