July 10, 2010

Store kit hop today!

Or I guess it would be more like Store kit Blog Post! We aren't hopping any more, Ang is sharing them ALL on her blog- so head on over there to see the whole teams creations.

I am enjoying a cooler day here in the PNW, we are in the high 70's today as opposed to the HIGH 90's we jumped into a few days ago...

Here is my card...I cut a piece of white card stock 1/4" smaller than my base and cut it into 3 pieces.
I stamped the key background image onto each piece in different colors and then mounted with foam tape. I cut out the circles with my Spellbinders™ dies. I stamped the bird and cut him out and also mounted with foam tape. I just love how that black makes everything POP.

Using background stamps is a great way to replace that patterned paper addiction so many of us have...if you are looking for a cure (I'm ok with my patterned paper issues! ;)

have a fabulous day! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fantastic card, great "patterned paper" too. I've managed to not purchase too much either, perhaps it is because I'm so CAS.

Daisy said...

Love your card! Great how you used those awesome keys for background.

FibreJunky said...

Issues? What issues? Are you implying that there is a problem with having a good variety of patterned paper from which to choose???

Angie Blom said...

oh my this is just amazing.. I so love this key stamp!! brilliant design AJ.

Toni K said...

Love, love, love it! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous card!