August 19, 2010

Friday!


It's another stamp simply challenge today! 
   
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all about it!

Pleated Ribbon - Today's challenge is to use pleated ribbon in our projects.  I LOVE pleating ribbon- this was no challenge for me!  ;)


 *first up*-Judy - Email me (at the right) you are the winner from yesterday! :)


I have been trying not to post too many Halloween projects using these images from Samantha Walker, but I may not be able to hold out for much longer!!  I love crafting for Halloween!!!  The sentiment came from this set.  My smallest Classic Rectangle Large Nestabilities fit the sentiment perfectly!
For a pop of color I decided on orange pleated ribbon.  

What's your favorite holiday to craft for?


Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime153 for those who upload at SCS.  There is no time limit. You can play this challenge  anytime at all.  The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!!!


 Clare Buswell:  Clare’s Creations - July Guest Designer 

Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

enjoy!! :) 
Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Anne said...

Sweetly scary! Love the flourish that wraps around the skeleton image.

Ryann Salamon said...

Very cool AJ. I like the flourish peeking behind the skellie and the pop of orange is perfect. Great job!

Bogner's said...

Fabulously scary card AJ! Love the orange ribbon. Great POP of color!

Charlene said...

Love your ribbon placement! Spooky cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is SOOOOOOOO cute--and I don't really like Halloween! I MUST have these stamps now!! You rock:)

And I love pleated ribbon--just used some on my card for today! I will have to check this challenge out:) LOVE it! LOVE visiting here!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is fabulous, AJ! What a terrific skeleton and I love your perfect pleating!

And I just have to mention that this is the second time we've created similar projects for the S.S. challenge ... kinda spooky, huh?!?

Have a great weekend ... sending hugs!

lynn said...

aj, this is all treat...no trick! happy weekend:0)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a great halloween card love the stamp!!!!

Regina said...

What a great creepy card. The pleated orange ribbon was the perfect pop of color. Lovin' that swirly image in the corner.

marilyn said...

LOVE your Halloween card--FABULOUS!!

Lori said...

Too fun! Love the flourish behind the skeleton and the pop of pleated orange.

Scrapcollectr said...

U r right. That orange really does pop off the page! Nice touch. =D

Barbara said...

Adorable, AJ!! Your pleats are perfect and provide just the right pop of color!

Maria Levine said...

Neat card. Love the ribbon and the fun scroll like decoration!

Pamela said...

This is so cute! I love it! :)

Martha said...

wow I love this stamp.

Janine said...

Love it AJ!! Great image!

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable, AJ!!!! Love me some Halloween cards!!! The pleats behind the scallop edge look cool!

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable, AJ!!!! Love me some Halloween cards!!! The pleats behind the scallop edge look cool!