August 11, 2010

I am teaching bad habits to little ones now...

;)  My daughter *loves* to craft with me.  We have moved in a table into my office solely for her to use.  It's all organized and nice and neat looking.  Maybe she can organize my space for me soon! ;)


Here is a picture of her coloring in bed with my copics... She kept asking for more images to color...she LOVED it!
Looks like I may have a good excuse to buy more copics!!

here's a quick card for you to enjoy also-
a little Melody Ross brave girl.  I have been loving the sky blue/orange/purple combo for some reason lately-

we are off to run errands and wait for my new little niece to be born- I think I'm going to be an aunt today!!! My SIL is going in at 0'dark thirty to be induced, and while I know these things take time...she's a week over due now and we are all excited!!  

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Latisha said...

what a cutie!
i really like that birdcage stamp. Love the card!

Janie Printz said...

My favorite time to stamp is when my daughters get to come home & play in my craft room with me. Enjoy your daughter cuz they sure grow up fast ...
Cute cards too ...
Hugs, Janie

Lisa H. said...

oooo, super fabby! love the color combo, gotta try it!