August 13, 2010

Stamp Simply, FWF, & a winner!

It's another stamp simply challenge today! 
   
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all about it!

ssnotime152 - Ribbon Scraps -  I think we all save even the tiniest of our ribbon scraps-Today's challenge is to use ribbon scraps on our card or project.  You may use as many as you want, just make sure it's a scrap, a small piece.

 *first up*- Ginny- Email me (at the right) you are the winner from yesterday! :)

I haven't been able to create as much this week as I would like to...But I definitely love this card today!! ;)  I am always in need of birthday cards, and this just came together so quickly.  The paper is the new Togtherness from Cosmo, and the die is the new S4-294 Beaded Ovals from Spellbinders™. 
The stamp is Unity, of course,  from the It's your day set.

I used a scrap of summer sunrise (I think) ribbon and folded it over to make a ribbon tab.  I save any piece of ribbon that is over about 1" because they make perfect tabs.  I have an candle jar I toss them all in and go through it whenever I need it!

 Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime152 for those who upload at SCS.  There is no time limit. You can play this challenge  anytime at all.  The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!!!


 Clare Buswell:  Clare’s Creations - July Guest Designer 

Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 


enjoy! Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pinwheel paper! Brings childhood memories of crafting them. Rosy Eckhardt

Charlene said...

Sweet little card...nice use of that tiny bit of ribbon!

Janine said...

Just such a cute little peek of ribbon AJ!! Have a great weekend.

Deborah Saaranen said...

I think little tabs like this are the BEST way to use up ribbon scraps! Very cute design!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

NoraAnne said...

Such a cute card :) Love the nestie oval, cool! Congrats on becoming an aunt!!!!

Barbara said...

CUTE, AJ!! Love how you used that little snip of ribbon!!!

Martha said...

adorable.

Carisa said...

so pretty!

Anne said...

Great card!! Love the dp, the new spellbinders die and your design!

Carolina said...

Darlin' CAS card AJ!

Maria Levine said...

Great card AJ!

Linda said...

I love this card great colors and paper is awsomes

creative patti said...

Sweet card.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!!!!! Love the die, embossing, bling...and REALLY love the new Cosmo!

shuggy said...

cute!

Ola said...

I love that pinwheel paper!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Julie said...

Love this.....*sigh*...now I need this nestie and that paper though!

Rona said...

great card - that die is on my spellbinders wishlist!!

JenMarie said...

Cute!

Laurel said...

cute!

Cassandra Chen said...

Hey!thanks for sharing!simple yet so nice!!:):)

Scrapcollectr said...

You make me brave enough to keep it simple. I am learning (as Melody Ross says--lol). Love the candle jar idea!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Darling! That's my very favorite way to use a small scrap!