August 6, 2010

Stamp Simply time- FWF and blog candy winner

HAPPY FRIDAY!

 first up-Emily Keaton
email me- (at the right)
you own blog candy from yesterday!
Also-It's Stamp Simple time
 Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all about it! 

One Layer Cards - Today’s challenge is brought to us by Barbara Anders and here is what Barbara says: I’m challenging everyone to make a one layer card. That means only the card base–not the base + one other layer–no layers allowed, LOL! Embellish however you want–ribbon, buttons, bling, scoring–anything goes, but no layers! 

And this is actually not my favorite card...I used to think I LOVED OLC...but I kept wanting to add layers to this!!  Not a LOT, but a a few.  
The stamps are from the Samantha Walker retro road trip set.  I used some pti ribbon,  my trusty nestabilities, and copics to color it in.  

Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime151 for those who upload at SCS.  There is no time limit. You can play this challenge  anytime at all.  The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!!!

Check out the fab samples on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
 Clare Buswell:  Clare’s Creations - July Guest Designer 
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 

Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!

Anita said...

Simply adorable!

Bogner's said...

You have been rocking this set lately! I wish I had it in my stash! I love the orange and black! Beautiful! And the embossed frame is great!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Emily! Great card and just love the stamp.

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, AJ! Love that image and the color combination ... it really pops!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Erika M. said...

Super cute card!

Janine said...

SO cute AJ!! Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

That is great ribbon I love it!

Barbara said...

Adorable, AJ!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I have this set--have yet to ink it up! But now I'm inspired:) Thanks! I just love how this card looks--love that bow too! LOVE it:)

Tracy said...

What a cute card - Love that retro set - I so have to get it!

scrappyteacher said...

Cute!!

FibreJunky said...

I like it. I don't think it needs any layers. Love that retro look.

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

Super adorable, AJ! The image is wonderful as is your entire one layer creation!

Jenny Gropp said...

I LOVED reading that you wanted to add layers. LOL!!! Great card, AJ!