August 14, 2010

Store kit hop-

Or more like the Store kit post!  No more hopping, just one stop at the Unity blog and you can see it all!!

I still like to share here just in case you missed Ang's blog-

This awesome school kit is going to be used every year now!!  I am not so organized with my pictures and as I go through and find the first days and concerts, and all those types of pictures, I can simply keep adding them to my book.

Here is my son, last day of 1st grade.  He was sooo excited to move up and be an elder!  (we had K/1/2) rooms back then.  And, once I find his first day pic, I can make that page next!  And so on.  I kept this at 6 x 6 and can just put them in my book as I get them done.

we are off to enjoy the beach- summer has finally arrived here in the PNW....soaking it all up before it moves on!!

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Great idea to keep it simple for school pics. Encourages me to get back to doing that! Thx!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love how you used this awesome store kit.

lynn said...

adorable, aj:) this kit is one that i'll use over and over again-love it!