August 2, 2010

WOW!

Where has this summer gone!?!  August 2nd already!!

We had a fabulous weekend, and now the kids are off to a Summer Science camp this week down at their school...My son is pretty excited to be able to build and engineer some fun stuff!

also, finally a card I have been waiting to share for a while now, but needed the CHA releases to be shared first!

I am not sure what it is about this card, but it's so cheery...Maybe it's the yellow background, or the fun retro road sign sentiment (by Samantha Walker) or the pop of red...not sure... but I like it!

The Spellbinders™ is the new S4-292 beaded circles.  Paper is Cosmo, and the ribbon is May Arts.

I am off to help down at the camp for a bit and then clean...the house had a small tornado come through during CHA prep... ;)

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Latisha said...

cute!
my favorite color combo too, red & yellow. That is a really cute stamp!

Rhonda Emery said...

reallly cute. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Samantha Walker said...

Love the circle with circles behind the birthday sign...it works perfectly with this stamp!