September 27, 2010

Boo!

I thought when the kids went back to school things would die down around a bit around here.
So, when is that going to happen??

Anyone one else have that issue??   Please just lie and tell me what I want to hear!   ;)


I have been itching to get busy with making Halloween projects, and am finally at it!  This is the Samantha Walker set Halloween Traditions.  The paper is Cosmo, and the die is the new S4-295 Lacey Squares and the Classic Squares LG from Spellbinders™.

I stamped the pumpkin onto the Matilda paper, cut it out, and popped it up on foam dots.  That fabulous web image fits *perfectly* inside that die!!

The ribbon is just black tulle.  Instead of making fun Halloween cards, I have been working on treat like items instead- then I can fill them up and drop them off with my girls friends...and when I am too behind to send them a Christmas card, it won't seem as bad since I remembered Halloween, right?

enjoy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SUPER adorable, AJ! I really love those lacey squares and your project looks FAB w/ those SW stamps!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Adorable bag! I love Halloween!