September 30, 2010

Fall...

Happy Friday!

Friday means Stamp Simply & FWF!

Also, Unity has a brand new Guest for October & December, make sure to pop on by Julie Lacey's blog today and see what she has in store for you! 

Onto the challenge- Three is the number!   Today’s challenge calls for us to think in 3’s.  Your project should incorporate 3 panels (as in background panels) OR 3 images (as in the focal point).


I decided on three squares cut with my Spellbinders™ dies for my 'three'.  I have a few brand new Samantha Walker sets and this Fall Family Memories one is just perfect for this time of year! 

On the first panel I stamped the smaller leaves in tea dye ink.  The second panel has the framed leaf image stamped in curry, cut out, and popped up with foam squares.  I also stamped the circle strip repetitively across in rows behind the main panels.

Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime159 for those who upload at SCS.


Check out the fab samples for today’s challenge on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
Jerri Kay Jimenez:  A Touch of Grace – October Guest Designer
Deb Neerman:  Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps  (taking tonight off)
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat 
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty 
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden <---- me!
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color (taking tonight off)
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

Wonderful card, AJ! Love the touch of bakers string! Have a good weekend!

Angie Blom said...

This is amazing AJ.. love what you did here.

Jerri Jimenez said...

A fabulous Fall card AJ, love the the sweet bling on the last panel!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

AJ, you nailed this challenge! I LOVE it -- a perfect trio of image panels! Simple, sweet, easy to recreate! PERFECT!!!

Janine said...

Hey AJ!! Great fall card!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

NoraAnne said...

Love your card :) That Samantha Walker set is fabulous!

Bogner's said...

Fabulous fall card! I love the colors!

Scrapcollectr said...

Cute gathering and the bakers twine just adds the finishing touch. TFS =D

Anne said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the details!

Lisa said...

EEP! That is adorable!!

Pamela said...

Fabulous card! :)

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful Fall creation!! I love the colors and Happy WCMD to you!! HUGS

Jenny Gropp said...

Great fall card! The green background is great -- I always reach for brown on fall cards--- your card reminds me I need to use more color, looks great!!

Barbara said...

Oh, I love this, AJ! GREAT fall images and CAS to boot!