September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!

It's my husbands birthday today, and he's not one to make a fuss about things.  So I figured I better! ;)

I have another clean and simple birthday card for you- masculine style this time! 


Again with the cork!  I decided I really like it for masculine cards...Well, you don't want to be all froo-froo with your husbands card do you?!!  I went clean and no fuss for him with some graphic 45 paper, Unity stamps for the sentiment, and my Spellbinders label one die.  

The card stock is Kraft and cream- I had to use a flash, so it appears quite harsh and isn't as kraft and creamy as it really is! ;)

Off to embarass him on his facebook page! ;)
enjoy!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

SUCH an awesome man card-I tell ya Id struggle not to stick a flower on a card and tell my DH I just had to, sorry. LOL! The cork is an awesome touch! Happy Bday to your DH! Hope you guys have a great day!

StampinCathy said...

Love this manly man card.