September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Waltzingmouse style!

Hello- 
It's birthday week here...so
I am going to post a different birthday card each day- and I am behind on birthday's big time!! 

*maybe next week should be thank you's  ;)
 

Today's birthday card is a clean and simple one using Waltzingmouses new Bountiful Basket Additions.

 I just love these little fill able baskets- I don't have her first set, but I may need to order it! ;)  I used my Spellbinders dies and some May Arts ribbon- I colored my pearls with my copics so they would match the ribbon. 

Be back tomorrow with another birthday card!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

terisplace said...

I like this much, AJ!

christmas gift basket ideas said...

Like it ^ ^❤

Traveling Mama said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo!

Claire Brennan said...

So cute!!! so fresh! love this!