September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Well...it's FINALLY here!  The normal school year- We started last week, but then the 3 day weekend  seem to throw a loop at the kids! ;)  Starting a regular routine hasn't been easy for them this time...

on to some stamping...

I decided on a kids styled birthday card-a little out of my normal realm, but *handy* to have on hand!  Especially with them back in school now!
I used Unity's Samantha Walker retro road trip for the sentiment, and the plane comes from another.  (can't remember...sooo sorry!) I also stamped the strip of dots behind the circle from a KOM set- I think the paper is Cosmo...  I am a *wealth* of info today, right?

Sort of a fun kids card- every once in a while it's nice to do something different..even if it involves using Kraft still! ;)

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

What a fun little card! I haven't been by to visit lately and missed so much. I'm not quite sure why but I can't get your posts to show in my Google Reader, even though I'm a follower. But now I've just added a subscription so I hope to not miss anything more.