September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Well...After last week I would have thought I would be done with birthday cards...but have another quickie to share today-



The sentiment is from Gina K's candles on your cake set, and the paper is new MME, not sure of the name of the line...sorry!  The die is Labels four from Spellbinders™.

Pretty basic card, and quite easy to whip out in a birthday emergency, which is usually when I end up actually making cards!  I do hope to have a small stash built up now! ;)  I am excited to move into Halloween projects! I LOVE Halloween!! 

Tomorrow is a extra special hip hop...make sure to stop by!! 
enjoy!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Great dp and just love the how you did the sentiment on white with the bling and that bow is beautiful.