September 19, 2010

a little Grand Nestabilities show and tell....

Happy Monday all!!

Over the weekend I managed to get a hold of the WHOLE new line of Grand Nestabilitites™!  I thought a small picture show would be helpful to show just how "grand" they are! ;)


So here they all are in all of their glory- there are currently 8 different Grand Nestabilities


I decided to pull out the LF-190 Labels Four Grand Nestabilities to do some side by side comparisons...
here you can see the "Grand" set on the left, and the regular set on the right and a regular A2 sized card front for some perspective.
For those of you who haven't heard of these yet- the Grand Nestabilities start of where the largest of the regular sized ones leave off.


Here is the LARGEST of the regular nestabilities on an A2 card.


And again, that same largest regular one on the card front- 


Ok- so here I have a FULL sheet of card stock- 8 1/2 x 11 in size.  That is the largest of the Grand Nestabilities on it- The new Grand Calibur accepts a full sheet of cardstock with out trimming.
I have so many ideas brewing already- out side of the obvious mini books! ;)

 

And just so you can see- they even tell you which sets they currently work with. 

 these are pretty dang Grand in my opinion! ;)

enjoy!
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Camerageek said...

Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow!! Thanks for the show and tell! Those are Grand in size and just overall idea! I am usually pretty content with my life but sometimes I wish I had lots o money! :) Need to get these and the machine to cut them. Love them!! Have fun creating with them. Can't wait to see what you do!

Carisa said...

wow, these are amazing!!! i can't wait to see what you do with them!

Traveling Mama said...

I love these! All of mine are in our shipment, so I cannot WAIT to get them and actually use them! Hope you are having a great day!

Amber Hight said...

DANG girl, those are drool-worthy! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics, much better to see the size comparison, you rock girlie! Miss you:)

Lisa H. said...

this was very insightful, never would have guessed just how big they are....still not listening-lalalalala! LOL! I'm sure i'll cave soon.

Michele Gross said...

I'm so excited about these!! Mine are pre-ordered so hopefully my UPS man will show up soon! :)

Kim said...

Great visuals and one of the perks of being on the Spellbinders Design Team!

Kim

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! So jealous--these look like so much fun! I can't wait to see what you make with them:)

StampinCathy said...

I'm super jealous!!! But so happy for you. I can't wait to see all your creative ideas with these.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh boy what fun! :)

FibreJunky said...

Wow!!! WANT!! Can't wait to see what you do with all of this treasure!

Angie Blom said...

Oh I think I need these all!! Now where did I put my sugar daddy!! man, I have to find him..hehe.. I just love these AJ.. can I come over now!!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!