September 23, 2010

Stamp Simply time!

Friday-

that means-Stamp Simply, FWF, & blog candy winners!!

First up-

You won the bevy of butterflies from yesterday!
Email Jimmipm@msn.com and let her know!


OK- on the the Stamp Simply challenge!  
It's a photo Sharon fell in love with-

Bridal Inspiration:




So- while I think the dress is gorgeous on her...its not my style really! I am not all that great at inspiration pieces...never have been!  This was a toughie for me, and I am still not sure I like the result! ;)  thoughts??  I thought of going in a damask stamped background, but the colors already seem so busy...oh well, another Birthday card for the file! :)

Anyone is welcome and invited to play!  SCS Keyword is ssnotime158 for those who upload at SCS



Check out the fab samples on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
Chrissie StokesSimply One of a KindSeptember Guest Designer
Deb Neerman:  Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps 
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat 
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty 
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and just love the inspirational pic.

Barbara said...

So cute, AJ!!

Deb Neerman said...

It's beautiful, AJ, and you've totally nailed the color! FAB-you-lous!

Have a terrific weekend!

Chrissie said...

Lovely, lovely rich colours! Just beautiful.
Chrissie

Cat said...

i LOVE the dress, but don't have the belly for it ;) i think your card is great! you incorporated the colors into a simply classic card. TFS

Martha said...

so cute.

Carolina said...

Great colors and such a darlin' card AJ!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! That dress is GORGEOUS! I would love to look like that:) Even if it isn't something I normally wear--I would love to try it for a day!! (esp. with those abs!).

I think your card matches that inspiration photo perfectly! You pulled some gorgeous colors out!! MMM! Love that rust with teal! Beautiful! LOVE it:)

Lisa said...

You nailed the colors...it's lovely!

Angie Blom said...

I love that inspiration photo.. Makes me want a Sari!! My mom has tons of these... I love how you pulled the colours into you card. wonderful.

FibreJunky said...

Hmm...okay, I think I see what you mean. The inspiration photo is gorgeous. Let me think about that this one.

Lori said...

Great clean and simple design.

Jenny Gropp said...

You nailed to the colors perfectly--they were bold colors to work with, I totally understand what you were sayin..... I took my card to the opposite end.... could not figure out how to stop.... lol!

Janine said...

Very pretty AJ!!