September 2, 2010

thinking of you.


It's another stamp simply challenge today!
 
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all about it!

Falling Leaves - Today’s challenge is to incorporate leaves into our projects — any type of leaves, any type of card or projec.


FIRST up though......    *Catherine* email me at the right- you win the stamps from yesterday!! :)

*AND*

Are YOU interested in serving as a Guest Designer with us here at Stamp Simply?   

Well, play along this week, link up with Mr. Linky below and next Thursday Sharon will select a guest from all entries this week who will then play along as our Guest for the last 2 weeks in September!


So- I got to use my Spellbinders Shapeabilities leaves and my Unity wood grain background.  The sentiment is from he sending my love kit.  I decided to go with CAS... I have been missing it lately!
I think I reallllly like how this turned out!


make sure to upload using SCS Keyword  ssnotime155.  There is no time limit.

Check out the fab samples on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here!
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color

enjoy!! ;)
Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Regina said...

Love those leaves - and they go so well with the wood grain. Welcome back CAS - beautiful!

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

Ohhh, the wood grain is perfect with your leaves, AJ! Have a terrific weekend!

Ryann Salamon said...

Pretty, pretty :) Love the CAS!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this AJ! Your classic CAS does it again! Great autumn card!

Janine said...

So pretty AJ!! Hope your summer has been awesome and that you have a great weekend.!

Jen said...

I so want that woodgrain b/g...someday. Until then, I will admire your card AJ...it adds so much 'pop' to your leaves...fabby!

Lisa said...

Wonderful combo!!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, AJ! Love your clean and simple design ... and that fab bg stamp!

Martha said...

adorable.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

The leaves are gorgeous, AJ.

Judy Rozema said...

What a wonderful design! Love the leaves and their bold color against the wood grain!

Did you ever get my email with my address for winning Eco Chic?

Linda said...

that is lovely I love these leaves.

FibreJunky said...

I love your CAS cards! They totally rock.

JenMarie said...

LOVE this! FABulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH---those leaves! So beautiful! And this is a perfect card for Wee Memories forest theme challenge--it ends in 2 hours! Hope you get a chance to enter it:)

I will have to check out the SS challenge--never heard of it....so I will have to see about playing along:) LOVE LOVE LOVE it! YOU are sooooooo AMAZING!

Lisa H. said...

great CAS card, AJ. love it.

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a great mix of texture and color! I love that background with the leaves...suitable for man or woman!

Karen said...

Love the fall feel to your beautiful card!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous love the embossed leaves!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Wow!! Amazing design! Those leaves are sooo pretty and the wood lines finish it off and then that wonderful sentiment with it! Just perfect!

Hugs, Wendy

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, AJ! Love that woodgrain and the leaves are beautiful!

Pila said...

Absolutely beautiful. (Found your blog through Splitcoast, BTW).

May I ask what colors and brand are the cardstock you used for the leaves? fI cannot and would not copy your card, but those colors would be beautiful for card bases.

Thanks!