September 16, 2010

Whew!

What a week!  I haven't posted every day for a long while- and it will be a while before I do it again! ;)

**I have had a few comments about my new posts not showing up in google reader- I hit refresh today and it all came up.  Maybe that will work for you as well...

Onto FWF and Stamp Simply!!


It's another stamp simply challenge today!
 
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all about it! 
 
 Today we are doing craked glass- I forgot how much fun that is!  And time consuming also!!  And since this is birthday week- I have one LAST birthday card for you all!! (for a while!)


I used the store kit image from a few months back paired with a sentiment from a KOM.  The paper is MME.  And the dies...Well- This card is 4 3/4 x 4 1/2- that is the NEW LABELS ONE GRAND NESTABILITIES IN ACTION!   I am just a we bit excited!  ;)  These dies are FABULOUSLY large- you will want and need them!!


I think I may do a comparison post this weekend on them! :)


Brenda -  You won the blog candy from yesterday- email Jimmipm@msn.com to let her know you won!

make sure to upload using SCS Keyword  ssnotime157.  There is no time limit.



Check out the fab samples on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:

Chrissie Stokes: Simply One of a Kind - September Guest Designer
 
Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden  <--- you are here!
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color
 
 enjoy!
 
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi AJ,

Yep, now your new posts come up in my reader, don't know if you really changed anything, but it's working! Like this card a lot, love the effect that you made!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a wonderful creation, AJ! Your cracked glass is so pretty and cracked SO nicely!!! Great image for it and LOVE your large Nestie card -- GREAT JOB!

Anne said...

Great card! Love the image and color with the cracked glass technique!

Janine said...

I loved the way it turned out too!!
Have a great weekend.

Bogner's said...

Your cracked glass turned out so cool! I have only tried that once and it didn't look this fabulous (maybe cause I didn't use a unity image!). Gonna have to try it again! Beautiful Card!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! This is gorgeous!

Elisabeth said...

Oh my this is just superb!

jo said...

Gorgeous card AJ!!

Rona said...

beautiful technique and card!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

The cracked glass looks wonderful. Love this card!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, aj:) happy weekend!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one stunning and inspiring card.

Heather Jensen said...

Love the look of the cracked glass. I just saw that on another blog yesterday. I especially like the ink rubbed over it.

Lisa H. said...

hand over eyes, fingers in ears....I do not need, I do not need! lol! AJ, looooove this card. time consuming, yes, but SO worth the results. and that giant shaped card is fabulous.

Barbara said...

Fab image, AJ, and it looks just awesome with this technique!