October 27, 2010

Flip Flop Hip HOP!

 It's that time again, Flip Flop Hip Hop!

The Unity & Ippity Teams are switching stamps for the day...

*also* in honor of breast cancer awareness month-

Unity is going to donate $.25 cents to the Susan G. Komen foundation for EVERY SINGLE NEW FACEBOOK fan that they acquire starting at MIDNIGHT NIGHT Wednesday going through Thursday at Midnight.  Head over and "like" if you haven't already!



 I used the "right where you should be" set, and the ippity paper- Echo park.
I think it's safe to say that I certainly prefer Kraft!  I am not sure if I am liking this card...maybe Kraft would make it work!
 
 
 
 And by now hopefully you have heard the chatter- Unity is now co branding with Jillibean and making some fabby stamps!
I adore that snowman image!!

and then a fun colored Christmas tag- 
 
 
 make sure to head on over to the SCS forum
and chat it up- we have stamps to give away!!
 
 
Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!






Enjoy!
Pin It Now!

33 comments:

Eva said...

Aj, love your card with Ippity and I adore you bag and your tag with the Jillibean stamps...hugs...

Latisha said...

love the punch!!! That santa bag is perfecto!

cindy said...

Fabulous projects. That card is super cute.

lynn said...

adorable, aj:)

Bogner's said...

Your little treat bag is so adorable and I love the JOY tag! So fabulous!

JPScraps said...

Adorable projects!

Erika said...

Fantastic projects.

Lisa H. said...

soooo super cute! yeah, I prefer kraft, too. Sometimes I try to NOT use it and I'm just not happy. great bag and darling tag, AJ!

jpmayo said...

I wanted to make a bad JUST like that but couldn't find any at the house and couldn't get the energy to go buy some ;)
These projects are SO CUTE, AJ!
Love them!

Jennine Chambers said...

what great stuff!

Erika M. said...

Your cards are just too delightful!

Shawna said...

Cute projects! Loving the new Jillibean Soup stamps

NoraAnne said...

Such cuteness!~ I really love your brown bag, the red trim is so fun and that tag is super adorable!

Lillian Child said...

Some really great projects AJ! And there is such an air of excitement today on all the blogs!

Noelle Reese said...

I prefer kraft too but I love that card! It's super cute! Great projects, love those stamps!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Heehee I was going to use the same sentiment but changed my mind at the last min ;) GORGEOUS card and I love that Echo Park DP. Your bag and tag are adorable too!

Gwen said...

Cute, cute, cute! Lovin' the kraft!

Purple Princess said...

Great cards and love the tag!!!

Vickie said...

Cute ideas, love the bag idea the most. TFS

shuggy said...

so cute!

Jen said...

Very cute ippity card AJ, and I'm gonna have to case that bag this weekend! I love that it doesn't have too much and just 'pops'! Your tag is adorable...perfect for any gift!

marilyn said...

LOVE your cards--they bring me JOY!!!

Pamela said...

These are all super! :)

Amanda said...

I love your cards! :)

Angie Blom said...

Awesome projects AJ.. love what you did with the bag.. amazing tag and card.. you are rockin' girl!!

Rona said...

great projects!! and I really like the pink :) and your bag is super cute love that!!

Theresa said...

Awesome stuff! I'm a big fan of kraft too - kraft is like bacon - everything is better with it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous cards!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE all three projects today! I love that red tulle (?)!! SO FAB! I also love love love that tag--super cute:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow love the Ippity card and the Christmas creations are so fun!!!!

Carisa said...

very cute!

Lisa said...

These are so fun! Love that tag!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Cute, cute stuff girlie! Love everything you shared today!

lisa a.