October 5, 2010

Halloween

happy hump day!

another quickie Halloween tag for you today- this time using the Samantha Walker sets Bones about Halloween and Halloween Traditions.



I used the new Labels Fifteen from Spellbinders™ for the Kraft base, and cut another out with green cardstock. 
I trimmed the green down to just the mid section.  From the backside I added some gathered ribbon and then attached to the tag.  I wrapped some fabulous twine around several times and secured my Halloween tag.

This little bat isn't so scary now. ;)  This is ready to go on any last minute treat sack or bottle o' wine I need to drop by for the upcoming Halloween holiday!

enjoy!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE this little tag! Love the ruffly ribbon and the little sentiment! So cute, AJ!

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really terrific theme!
I come from roma, I was luck to come cross your topic in google
Also I get a lot in your Topics really thank your very much i will come daily