October 12, 2010

It's a beautiful day!

 Welcome!!




It's my turn to host a Hope You Can Cling to challenge over at SCS, come check it out!

This is a different kind of event, a card drive to benefit those who have been affected by breast cancer.

*and* I hear prizes may be involved! ;)

So Don't be a Square, get on over and play along!


 I decided on a flower shaped card for my non square card shape.  I love making circle cards, but I thought I would give this a whirl   This is the S4-232 Blossom Two die from Spellbinders™, stamps are Unity.

We hope you can play along with our challenges, all the details of this card drive can be found here.



 Also...speaking of Spellbinders™ and Unity

Due to hit the news stands near you- 
The newest edition of Crafts n Things!

This issue has two of my favorites companies combined in a easy little project on page 69!



This magazine is filled with fun ideas and holiday projects, including yummy treats!!
make sure to grab a copy!!

enjoy!!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

What a pretty card!!!

Julie said...

Oh I LOVE that sentiment! Great challenge...can't wait to play!

Emily Leiphart said...

AJ, this is so simple and beautiful! I love that bird and the twine. Now I must find some time to play!

jpmayo said...

This is really, really pretty AJ!