October 3, 2010

Monday Monday....


I didn't get to make one card over this World Card making Holiday.  Apparently, our soccer league does NOT first consult Paper Crafts Mag when scheduling jamborees.  ;)

 Lauren did manage to score 7 goals during 2 of the games though...totally worth it!


Oh well...I did manage to whip out a fun little Halloween gift tag- 





I do so enjoy Halloween... must be the colors and tricking and treating!

This is the fun little Halloween tag using the set Boo (by Asela Hopkins) from Gina K Designs.  (I fell in love with that banner!!)  

I may make a few more fun tags if time permits...It is right around the corner....  I should probably be working on Christmas already!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, AJ, this is adorable!! Love your tag! :)

Karen B. said...

This is so cute and clean! Love the faded house and the pop of orange on the side.

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SUPER cute!

asela said...

Love it! You are sooooo creative.

Anne said...

Love the tag! I like the shadowy haunted house image in the back and the boo tag!!

Julie said...

Super cute! That little banner IS adorable! :)

Lesley Langdon said...

So cute AJ - glad you got to make a tag!